AICTE conducts National Level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) twice a year for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in management programmes approved by AICTE.
• This notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting Second Test of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission for academic year 2021-15.
• The candidates who have already appeared in CMAT (First Test) may also appear for Second Test and better of two scores will be used for admission for 2021-15. for projects to reduce the burden of his research students in the early stages of launching an admission test DG nationally ( CMAT ) -2021 to help students select the appropriate agency to enter into any management plan approved by AICTE in 2021-2022 .
AICTE CMAT 2021 Application form Download www.aicte-cmat.in
Admission Test Directorate ( CMAT ) -2021 will be conducted online in 61 cities of 20 February February 28, 2021 and scores awarded will be used to enter the management program for both degree and diploma levels to national level for the year 2021-15 .
CMAT score will help students to apply for admission to the program management ( 4 lakh seats) in AICTE approved institutions / departments.
Important Dates for CMAT 2021-15 : –
Important Dates for CMAT 2021-15 (Second Test)
Registration window opens on 1.11.2021
Last Date for Online Registration 02.01.2021
Print out of Hall ticket From 05.02.2021
Computer based test dates 20.02.2021 to 24.02.2021
Test Timings 9.30 am – 12.30 pm 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Declaration of result 14.03.2021
Print out of Score Cards From 14.03.2021 to 13.04.2021
Visit given link and apply online CMAT 2021 Application: –
• Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2021 can apply for CMAT online.
• Online from 1st November, 2021 to 2nd January, 2021 on website www.aicte-cmat.in
• Choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for online examination in the order of preference.
• Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.