NHM Bihar Jobs 2019: State Health Society, National Health Mission, Bihar (NHM Bihar) has released 600 vacancies for the recruitment of Community Health Officers (CHOs). Candidates who are interested to apply for the posts should enroll for Six-month Certificate Course in Community Health either in Ayurveda or Nursing. After the complete the course candidates will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres (H&WC’s) as Community Health Officers (CHOs).
State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2019 & Jobs Details :
- Name of the Department : State Health Society, Bihar.
- Advt. No. : 04/2019.
- Name of the Post : Community Health Officer (CHO).
- Total Number of Vacancy : 600 Posts.
- Type of Jobs : Medical Jobs.
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Official Website : www.shsbrecruitment.bihar.gov.in
- Job Location : Bihar.
Details of SHS Bihar CHO Vacancy 2019 :
|Name of the Offered Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Community Health Officers||600 Posts||Rs. 25,000/- (Per Month)|
Course Wise SHSB CHO Vacancy Details :
|Course Name||No. of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for State Health Society Bihar Bharti 2019 :
Educational Qualifications for SHS Bihar CHO Jobs :
- For Ayurveda Practitioner : The Candidate must be completed Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) from any recognized University/Institutions.
- For Nurses : Applicant must have B.Sc in Nursing OR Diploma in General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institution/ University.
- However, to get complete details of Educational Qualification and Experience, kindly check out official notification before filling up SHSB CHO Online Application Form 2019.
Age Limit : Lower and Upper age limit is 21 to 42 Years for as on 01-07-2019 and age relaxation will provided as per official notification.
Nationality : Aspirant must be citizens of India.
Application Fee : UR, BC, MBC & EWS candidates have to deposit as Application Charges of Rs. 500 and Rs. 150 for SC/ ST of Bihar domicile and Female of all categories through online (Debit Card, Credit Card & Net-Banking).