IIITDM recruitment 2021 – Indian Institute of Information Technology recruiting 34 candidates to fill their Non-Teaching job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IIITDM job recruitment 2021 fully, Before applying to this job. Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITDM) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IIITDM. Indian Institute of Information Technology organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
IIITDM Recruitment 2021 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
- A Post Graduate Degree with at least 55 % marks or its equivalent grade.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the pay level 11 (or
equivalent VI CPC Scale) and above or 8 years of service in the pay level 12
(or equivalent VI CPC Scale) and above including as Associate Professor
along with experience in educational administration. (or)
- 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar
in GP 7600 or an equivalent post.
For Assistant Registrar (Accounts/Admin./Academics):
- A Post Graduate Degree with at least 55 % marks or its equivalent with
an excellent academic record
- A person holding an analogous post on regular basis in Centrally Funded Technical Institute (CFTIs) with experience in Administration / Academics matters
For Technical Officer:
- First class B.E/B.Tech with 8 years experience or First class M.E/M.Tech with 5 years of experience in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology /Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering (or)
- First class MCA with 8 years experience
For Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical):
- B.E / B.Tech. in relevant disciplines with 2 years of relevant experience. (or)
- Diploma in relevant disciplines with 5 years of experience.
For Junior Superintendent:
- First class Bachelor’s degree with 6 years of relevant experience (or)
- First class B.com with 6 years experience with the knowledge of Tally for accounting position.
- Age limit should be between 27 to 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online & offline mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.300 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
You should make the payment via online mode.