NIOT Recruitment 2021 : For National Institute of Ocean Technology invites Application for the post of 60 Project Scientist, Project Scientific Assistant & Project Technician. Apply Online before 03 July 2021. NIOT Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.niot.res.in Applicants can apply via online on or before the last date 03.07.2021. NIOT walk in interview will be held from 09.07.2021 to 17.07.2021
Details of NIOT
The complete details of latest NIOT notification 2021 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Project Scientist, Project Scientific Assistant, Project Technician|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||60|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India/ Lakshadweep or Andaman & Nicobar Island|
|Last Date for Online Registration||03.07.2021|
|Walk in Interview Date||09.07.2021 to 17.07.2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 Jun 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||03 Jul 2021 05:00 PM|
|Interview Date||09th, 10th, 11th, 16th 17 Jul 2021|
- Project Scientist – I (Civil) – 9 Posts
- Project Scientist – I (Physical Oceanography) – 3 Posts
- Project Scientist – I (Naval Architect / Ocean Engineering) – 2 Posts
- Project Scientist – I (Mechanical ) – 9 Posts
- Project Scientist – I (ECE / E&I) – 2 Posts
- Project Scientist – I (EEE) – 1 Post
- Project Scientist – I (EEE) – 12 Posts
- Project Scientific Assistant – (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
- Project Scientific Assistant – (EEE) – 2 Posts
- Project Scientific Assistant – (ECE/E&I) – 1
- Post Project Technician – (Machinist/Fitter/Welder) – 6 Posts
- Project Technician – (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation) – 4 Posts
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Masters/ Doctorate/ from the recognized board or university.
- Applicant should possess knowledge in relevant field for each post.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
NIOT conducts walk-in interview (written test/ trade test/ skill test) for filtering the candidates.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
How to apply
- Go to official website niot.res.in
- Find the “Recruitment” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts and take the print of the application.
- Bring the printed application and original certificates and required documents to attend the walk in interview.