SSC Result Announced @ mahresult.nic.in

By | June 19, 2019

Maharashtra SSC Result 2021 Live Updates : The Maharahstra State Board has announced the Maharashtra SSC results in a press conference today. However the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will release Maharashtra SSC Result 2021 online at 1pm. The MSBSHSE will release the Maharashtra Class 10 result on the official website mahresult.nic.in. Students who are waiting for their Maharashtra Class 10 Board Result are requested to keep their hall ticket and registration card handy to access their result trouble-free.

The Maharashtra State Board conducted the Maharashtra Class 10 board examination from March 1 to March 22. Over 17 lakh students appeared in the Maharashtra Class 10th exam this year.

mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in.

Maharashtra board has declared some details of the results such as the overall passing percentage and the pass percentage for boys and girls. Overall 77 percent of the nearly 17 lakh students have passed the Class 10th Results. About 82.82 percent of the girls have passed while 72.18 percent of the boys have passed the Maharashtra board SSC exam 2021.

Track our live blog for latest updates on Maharashtra Class 10th Result 2021

The Maharashtra State Board conducted MSBSHSE SSC Class 10th board examinations for the academic year 2021-19 between March 1 and March 22. MSBSHSE will release the Maharashtra Board Class 10th results for over 17 lakh students. The result will help qualified students decide which stream they will pursue in their Class 12, i.e. Higher Secondary Education