RITES Recruitment 2021 : For both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on June 6, 2021. Get Direct Official Link for applying RITES Recruitment 2021 along with current RITES Recruitment official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent RITES Vacancy 2021 across India and check all latest RITES 2021 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming RITES Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Job Role||Junior assistant HR|
|Qualification||Any Discipline & Typing|
|Salary||Rs. 18, 000 – 66,000/-per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||25 June 2021|
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Typing speed (On computer) 25 w.p.m in English/ 20 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Candidates should have total post qualification experience of a minimum of 2 years of working in HR/ Finance/ Public Relations / General Administration in Govt. Department/ Central/ State PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies or Private firms of repute.
- The experience should be of working in areas are Recruitment / Training / Performance Management / Employees Relations/ Labour Laws/HR Policies/ Welfare/ General Administration/ Public Relations/ Corporate Accounting/ Financial Management/ Taxation etc.
Age Limit (As on 01.06.2021): Maximum 32 years.
Relaxations: Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PWD candidates & Others upper age limit will be 5 years.
RITES Recruitment community wise vacancies:
- UR : 9 posts
- EWS: 2 posts
- OBC: 9 posts
- SC : No post
- ST : 2 posts
RITES Recruitment Selection process:
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of
eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Skill test.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 25 words per minute and those opting for Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 20 words per minute.
How to apply RITES Recruitment 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to apply online on the RITES website on or before 25 June 2021.
For More details: Click here
Apply form: click here
- Start date of online registration: 04.06.2021
- Last date of online registration: 25.06.2021
- Date of selection: To be notified later