Latest BRO Recruitment 2021 :Border Roads Organisation is going to fill up 778 for Multi Skilled Worker, Driver, Operator & Other Jobs. Border Roads Organisation issued this announcement for 778 Vacancies. Any Eligible candidates if satisfy the eligibility conditions can apply for these Jobs. The Border Roads Organisation Jobs advertisement released on 23rd May 2021. The aspirants have to send their application form through online after 45 days from publication of job announcement i.e. 14th July 2021 @ www.bro.gov.in
BRO 2021 Notification Vacancy Details
- As per the BRO notification, overall 778 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||197||Rs.18000-39900|
- Aspirants must have passed Matriculation or Equivalent from recognized board.
- 10th Class, Auto Electrician Certificate, Mechanic Certificate
- MSW: age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- For Other Posts: age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- BRO recruitment process will be based on Physical Test, Practical Test, Written Test & Medical Examination.
- Rs.50 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Candidates must deposited the fee amount directly in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629.
Mode of Application
Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015
How to apply Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website bro.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.